After a true snowy winter, people anticipate the arrival of spring with pleasurable excitement. We cannot wait to feel the warmth of early sunbeams tickling our skin, breath in the refreshing odor of green grass and first leaves, and enjoy the beauty of colorful flowerbeds. There are so many reasons to love spring, but one of the most important for all Christians is a great spring holiday of Easter.
Both Orthodox and Catholic churches celebrate the day of Christ’s resurrection with deep veneration and solemnness. However, non-religious people also revel in Easter festivities, such as Easter egg hunts, festivals, crafts, parades, and fun indoor and outdoor family activities.
Religious Easter Greetings
Whether you celebrate Easter with your family or not, wishing your relatives and friends a happy holiday is always a nice gesture. This is when cute Easter greetings and tasteful cards come in handy.
If you are looking for Easter blessings wishes for those you love, check out these happy Easter religious messages:
- May your heart be full of gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Hope it brings the greatest feelings of recovery and joy.
- Joining you in rejoicing the Atonement and feeling grateful for Christ’s big heart and love for people. May this Easter season shower you with harmony, love, and peace.
- Christ is risen! Let us be thankful for His unshakeable faith in humanity and immense strength. Happy Easter my love!
- Easter blessing to you! Hope the holiday season brings you sheer happiness and love. May Jesus’ great deed be cherished and remembered.
- Let us join in praising Jesus for His selflessness and deep love for humanity. May the beauty of Easter holidays warm your heart and bring peace and joy to your family.
- May the miracle of Christ’s resurrection fill our hearts with love, hope, and blissful joy.
- Hallelujah! Praise the Lord for the opportunity He gave us to be better people. May His love fill us with renewed hope and eternal love.
- May your heart and soul be blessed with the holy spirit of Easter time! Rejoice and celebrate the miracle and triumph of Christ’s resurrection. May God fill your home with peace, hope, and love.
- Praise and thank the Lord for His loving blessings! May this beautiful springtime bring you the greatest feelings of gratitude, love, compassion, hope, and faith.
Quotes for Easter Wishes
It is also lovely when you include wise and traditional sayings in you Easter card. They help us tell what we feel but cannot put in writing.
To make your happy Easter messages more compelling, try using such quotes:
- Saint Augustine: “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.”
- Pope John Paul II: “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”
- James E. Faust: “A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.”
- N.T. Wright: “Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.”
- Victor Hugo: “Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.”
- Douglas Horton: “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.”
- 1 Peter 1:3: “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
- Martin Luther: “Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.”
- Victor Kraft: “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.”
- 1 Corinthians 1:18: “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
Funny Easter Text Messages
Since such joyous occasion gives us a strong reason to feel happy, why not have some fun? You can send your friends or family funny Easter wishes so that they smile and think of you with love.
Here are some funny Easter greeting messages you can use:
- I know you love Easter because it’s chocolate time! Have fun destroying those delicious eggs.
- Beware of the Easter bunny! It brings tons of yummy calories and fun time with family.
- Knock-knock! Who’s there? Easter. Easter who? Easter-Feaster-Turns-You-in-Lazy-Chocolate-Seastar!
- I hope you either survive or miraculously resurrect from the chocolate fever you’re about to have. Happy Easter!
- Never chicken out when eating an Easter egg as it holds so much joy and satisfaction.
- Does your family know how you celebrate Easter? I can keep your chocolate secret, promise. Go ahead and finish it!
- Wanna drop some Easter wisdom here. The Easter Bunny is super brainy coz he's an egghead. So start with the head.
- Happy Easter mouth stuffing! Hope you enjoy all the eggs you find.
- Happy Easter! Can I come over and help you get rid of those nasty eggshells?
Apart from sending hilarious texts, you can also use happy Easter friendship quotes to wish your pals well:
- May the wonderful holiday of Easter be shared with your loving family and friends. Let’s rejoice and praise Jesus together!
- I would like to wish you a happy Easter, my dear friend! May your heart be full of love, joy, and endless hope.
- Wish you not to lose the beautiful Easter feeling of new beginnings. May this spring season brings you new hope, new friendships, and new perspectives.
- May my best friend be blessed with the Easter bliss and joy. Wish you lots of tasty chocolates and positive thoughts.
- My sincerest wishes to you on a glorious holiday of Easter! May this time of year be as joyous and peaceful as your loving heart is, my friend.
- May the wonderful holiday of Easter inspire you with new hopes, sheer courage, and true love.
- Hope you’re having a great time celebrating Easter. May all your loved ones be there with you to share the feelings of love and happiness.
- On this special day, I’d like to wish my good friend a pleasant family time at the festive table. May mutual love, appreciation, and acceptance create a wonderful atmosphere on Easter.
- God gave us hope, and we can see that our lives are full of His blessings. Let us enjoy the abundance of gifts we are blessed with and share our joy with those we love.
Writing Easter messages for friends can be really fun if you add a joke or simply make it more personal. Here’s how you can do that:
- Happy Easter Lucy! Hope you’re not sharing your Easter delicacies with your cat as I do love seeing him in good health. Have a great time with your family!
- All my love to you and your family, pal. Wish you to have a wonderful time at your Easter table and love for your uncle and his flat jokes.
- Since you love presents so much, I hope Easter bunny brings you tons of delicious chocolate eggs. Have fun and remember to share!
- My warmest wishes to you on this beautiful Easter day! May it be a fun family time you actually enjoy. Remember, your mom’s potato salad has healing powers!
Easter is a perfect time to reflect on our lives and open our minds and hearts to new experiences. May it be a great day for you too!