After a true snowy winter, people anticipate the arrival of spring with pleasurable excitement. We cannot wait to feel the warmth of early sunbeams tickling our skin, breath in the refreshing odor of green grass and first leaves, and enjoy the beauty of colorful flowerbeds. There are so many reasons to love spring, but one of the most important for all Christians is a great spring holiday of Easter.
Both Orthodox and Catholic churches celebrate the day of Christ’s resurrection with deep veneration and solemnness. However, non-religious people also revel in Easter festivities, such as Easter egg hunts, festivals, crafts, parades, and fun indoor and outdoor family activities.
Religious Easter Greetings
Whether you celebrate Easter with your family or not, wishing your relatives and friends a happy holiday is always a nice gesture. This is when cute Easter greetings and tasteful cards come in handy.
If you are looking for Easter blessings wishes for those you love, check out these happy Easter religious messages:
- May your heart be full of gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Hope it brings the greatest feelings of recovery and joy.
- Joining you in rejoicing the Atonement and feeling grateful for Christ’s big heart and love for people. May this Easter season shower you with harmony, love, and peace.
- Christ is risen! Let us be thankful for His unshakeable faith in humanity and immense strength. Happy Easter my love!
- Easter blessing to you! Hope the holiday season brings you sheer happiness and love. May Jesus’ great deed be cherished and remembered.
- Let us join in praising Jesus for His selflessness and deep love for humanity. May the beauty of Easter holidays warm your heart and bring peace and joy to your family.
- May the miracle of Christ’s resurrection fill our hearts with love, hope, and blissful joy.
- Hallelujah! Praise the Lord for the opportunity He gave us to be better people. May His love fill us with renewed hope and eternal love.
- May your heart and soul be blessed with the holy spirit of Easter time! Rejoice and celebrate the miracle and triumph of Christ’s resurrection. May God fill your home with peace, hope, and love.
- Praise and thank the Lord for His loving blessings! May this beautiful springtime bring you the greatest feelings of gratitude, love, compassion, hope, and faith.
Quotes for Easter Wishes
It is also lovely when you include wise and traditional sayings in you Easter card. They help us tell what we feel but cannot put in writing.
To make your happy Easter messages more compelling, try using such quotes:
- Saint Augustine: “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.”
- Pope John Paul II: “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”
- James E. Faust: “A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.”
- N.T. Wright: “Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.”
- Victor Hugo: “Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.”
- Douglas Horton: “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.”
- 1 Peter 1:3: “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
- Martin Luther: “Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.”
- Victor Kraft: “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.”
- 1 Corinthians 1:18: “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
Funny Easter Text Messages
Since such joyous occasion gives us a strong reason to feel happy, why not have some fun? You can send your friends or family funny Easter wishes so that they smile and think of you with love.
Here are some funny Easter greeting messages you can use:
- I know you love Easter because it’s chocolate time! Have fun destroying those delicious eggs.
- Beware of the Easter bunny! It brings tons of yummy calories and fun time with family.
- Knock-knock! Who’s there? Easter. Easter who? Easter-Feaster-Turns-You-in-Lazy-Chocolate-Seastar!
- I hope you either survive or miraculously resurrect from the chocolate fever you’re about to have. Happy Easter!
- Never chicken out when eating an Easter egg as it holds so much joy and satisfaction.
- Does your family know how you celebrate Easter? I can keep your chocolate secret, promise. Go ahead and finish it!
- Wanna drop some Easter wisdom here. The Easter Bunny is super brainy coz he's an egghead. So start with the head.
- Happy Easter mouth stuffing! Hope you enjoy all the eggs you find.
- Happy Easter! Can I come over and help you get rid of those nasty eggshells?
Apart from sending hilarious texts, you can also use happy Easter friendship quotes to wish your pals well:
- May the wonderful holiday of Easter be shared with your loving family and friends. Let’s rejoice and praise Jesus together!
- I would like to wish you a happy Easter, my dear friend! May your heart be full of love, joy, and endless hope.
- Wish you not to lose the beautiful Easter feeling of new beginnings. May this spring season brings you new hope, new friendships, and new perspectives.
- May my best friend be blessed with the Easter bliss and joy. Wish you lots of tasty chocolates and positive thoughts.
- My sincerest wishes to you on a glorious holiday of Easter! May this time of year be as joyous and peaceful as your loving heart is, my friend.
- May the wonderful holiday of Easter inspire you with new hopes, sheer courage, and true love.
- Hope you’re having a great time celebrating Easter. May all your loved ones be there with you to share the feelings of love and happiness.
- On this special day, I’d like to wish my good friend a pleasant family time at the festive table. May mutual love, appreciation, and acceptance create a wonderful atmosphere on Easter.
- God gave us hope, and we can see that our lives are full of His blessings. Let us enjoy the abundance of gifts we are blessed with and share our joy with those we love.
Writing Easter messages for friends can be really fun if you add a joke or simply make it more personal. Here’s how you can do that:
- Happy Easter Lucy! Hope you’re not sharing your Easter delicacies with your cat as I do love seeing him in good health. Have a great time with your family!
- All my love to you and your family, pal. Wish you to have a wonderful time at your Easter table and love for your uncle and his flat jokes.
- Since you love presents so much, I hope Easter bunny brings you tons of delicious chocolate eggs. Have fun and remember to share!
- My warmest wishes to you on this beautiful Easter day! May it be a fun family time you actually enjoy. Remember, your mom’s potato salad has healing powers!
Happy Easter greetings for kids and parents
We all learn about Easter from our loved ones – our parents or grandparents. Writing them the unique Easter quotes fills their hearts with warmth and love and spreads those emotions to other family members. It is very important to design that perfect Easter card for our parents. This is where Writology shines. Let us help you invent that impeccable greeting across the miles and your parents or kids will remember it forever and ever.
- May your spirit be filled with sunny days and cozy nights. Happy Easter to the best parents out there!
- Happy Easter to my only guide in this universe – my Mom whom I cherish and love greatly!
- Many hugs and kisses to my Dad this Easter. I love you and let this love multiply over and over this Easter Day. Happy Easter!
- May you be blessed today! Mom and Dad, thank you for raising me with the spirit of Easter. I am very grateful for all your teachings. May you be always guided by Happy Easter. It is a true benchmark of my life. Thank you.
- Happy Easter to my little bunny who is always warm with hugs and kisses. Hugging you again and of course, kissing you too.
- Happy Easter. A nice little girl like you is getting all wishes from the easter bunny.
- Happy Easter from me! Love you, my dear girl. You are the best. Keep up your spirit and let it grow.
- Thank you for being our child and coming down to us. You are love-guide. Happy Easter and many blessings to you!
Happy Easter formal wishes
Easter day greetings are here and you are in need of a formal greeting to say “Happy Easter” to your boss for instance. That is where you may use one of the following easter greetings phrases.
- I believe that your staff and you will have a wonderful Easter celebration. May God bless your business for years to come!
- I pray that God blesses our venture and provides it with the flood of money for our mutual projects. Happy Easter to you and your staff. Have a great holiday!
- Have a wonderful Easter! I pray that our business gets more profitable with the blessings of God.
- Thank you, sir, for all your kindness and success that you provide on a daily basis to all our employees. We are very grateful that we know you and may Jesus bless all of your beginnings. Happy Easter!
- This is just to inform that our business will be closed for the Easter. Have a pleasant time with your families and a beautiful Easter!
- Thank you for all your hard work! We are happy to have you on our team. Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
Easter morning greetings
- Easter morning greetings are usually used for the risen Christ event. You may find the following quotes useful for this occasion.
- May the risen Christ bring you and your loved ones plentiful joy. Happy Easter.
- May the risen Lord bless you with all riches and bring lots of abundant contentment to you and your extended family. Have a blessed Easter.
- May the spirit of God guide you in finding happiness in little simple things that do matter. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Restore your faith in the Lord and your life will be much simpler, full of joy and happiness. Happy Easter to you and your family this morning!
- May this Easter morning bring you lots of hope and faith. The faith is always tested. Let’s cherish the moments of peace and offer gratitude to our God. We can achieve anything and everything if we keep faith alive.
Easter is a perfect time to reflect on our lives and open our minds and hearts to new experiences. May it be a great day for you too!