Children book writing is one of the most creative forms of book writing and story writing. It involves stories and poems which are enjoyed by and popular among children. Nowadays, this type of writing jobs may be classified in two distinct ways: either by genre or by the age of the child, the book is intended for. Genre division is based on content, technique, tone, or length. Online book writing has gained popularity during the past decade and now more and more authors choose qualified children book writer assistance for affordable price
General Categories of Children's Book Writing
- The first category of children book writing is picture books, which also include concept books teaching counting or the alphabet, wordless books, pattern books.
- The second category is traditional literature, which includes folktales, conveying the legends, superstitions, customs, and beliefs of people in previous civilizations (it may be further divided into sub genres: fables, legends, myths, and fairy tales).
- There is also fiction genre in storytelling, which includes fantasy, historical fiction and realistic fiction, non-fiction.
- Finally, poetry and verse; biography and autobiography are also essential elements of children books writing. The criteria for division by age in story writing is vague, as books, which are near some borderline, can be classified either way. In order to write stories for kids, writer must be skillful enough and be aware of children’s needs and tastes.
Features of Online Book Writing
- Simple language, many illustrations and large print are typical characteristics of story writing for younger children.
- Normal print, increasingly complex language and fewer illustrations characterize children books writing designed for older children.
Children book writer should possess vivid imagination and perfect writing skills in order to satisfy requirements of young ones. Here are couple types of books for kids:
- Picture books (for children aged at 0–5 years old)
- Early reader books (for children aged at 5–7 years old) help to build reading skills
- Chapter book (for children aged at 7–12 years old), shorter chapters for younger, longer – for older children
- Young-adult fiction (for children aged at 12–18 years old).
Online book writing and copywriting jobs allow thousands of talented individuals find jobs and offer their services worldwide.
Writology.com does its best to provide as many talented people with writing jobs as possible. Apply for our services and hire the most skillful freelancer to write a children book.